Welcome to the Welland Funeral Home
We know you have many choices when it comes to funeral homes. We are honored that you trust in the dedicated team at the Welland Funeral Home for the final care of your loved one.
Because our core values are Integrity, Compassion and Exceptional Service, you can be confident that the Welland Funeral Home staff will not attempt to oversell you merchandise or supply services you do not want or need and will treat you with the utmost respect and compassion as we guide you on your grief journey.
Please feel free to browse our pages to learn more about pre-planning a funeral and about grief support. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us any time. Drop by the office as needed, or contact us via phone or e-mail. We are always here for you.
Furthermore, we understand that it is not always possible to attend a service or a visitation in person. In light of this, we've created beautiful interactive online tributes to memorialize your love one. Leave a condolence, share a memory, post a photo, light a candle, and more!
The Value of a Funeral
- Celebrates, in a personalized manner, the life that was lived.
- Allows mourners to remember and honor a loved one in a special way.
- Provides a central gathering place used for family and friends to give emotional and physical support to one another.
- Gives closure to the bereaved.
- Initiates the grieving process for family members.
- Confirms the reality and finality of death.
- Encourages the bereaved to cope with the pain of their loss and express their thoughts and feelings.
- Helps survivors to navigate their grief journey and allows them to move forward with their lives.
Contact us if you have any questions!
WHAT OUR FAMILIES ARE SAYING...
Roger, Tianna, Cal and Jennifer:
We would like to express our sincere gratitude for the amazing care, compassion and empathy you showed us during this very difficult time, especially in light of this pandemic.
- Larry, Jeanne, Jennifer & Stephan Doucet
Vickie, Roger, Jennifer & Tianna:
Just wanted to thank you all so very much. You made the worst day of my life transition into an easy process.
You are angels put on this Earth!
You help people at their darkest times when things are so confusing and unknown. I'm sure your jobs aren't easy, just know that you're appreciated.
- Kim & Seaway
Wednesday, April 14, 2021
Sunday, March 21, 2021
Monday, March 15, 2021
Monday, March 8, 2021
Friday, March 5, 2021
Saturday, February 27, 2021
Monday, February 22, 2021
Wednesday, February 17, 2021
Tuesday, February 9, 2021
Thursday, February 4, 2021